Admission is open to students from any denomination who are confident of their salvation experience and call to ministry. Application forms and the Prospectus can be obtained from the Office of the Academic Dean upon payment of a Rs.200/- non-refundable fee, by writing to the following address:
The Academic Dean Jubilee Memorial Bible College 31, Bible College Main Road Urappakkam, Chennai 603 210 India Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academic year begins in June and completed applications should be submitted by February 28 preceding the month of June in which admission is sought.
A late fee of Rs.50/- must accompany late applications, which must be received no later than March 25.
The Admissions Committee will not consider an application for admission until the Academic Office has received the following:[list style=”check”]
- A completed Application form.
- Three copies of a recent photograph (passport size) in addition to the one affixed to the application form.
- One photocopy of each page of all academic records, certificates and transcripts(Originals are to be submitted to the Academic Office at the time of Registration for the first semester. This is absolutely essential for confirming the provisional admission of the candidate).
- A copy of the migration/transfer certificate (wherever applicable).
- The applicant’s written testimony of his/her Christian experience and personal commitment to Christ.
- The applicant’s purpose in pursuing theological training at JMBC written on a separate sheet of paper.
- A medical certificate on the prescribed form filled out by a medical practitioner not below the rank of MBBS. If the spouse and children of the applicant plan to reside at Jubilee for the duration of the residency, they are each required to submit this form.
- A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s sending church, mission or educational institution, indicating that the student will be accountable to the sponsoring body for the duration of his/her studies.
- Two letters of recommendation on the prescribed form. These should be sent directly from each referee to the Academic Dean. Letters of recommendation attached with the application form will not be considered. (Jubilee graduates applying for further studies are required to furnish at least two recent references).
The Admissions Committee’s decisions will be conveyed to the applicants by post in their address for Admission Correspondence given in the application form. The College is under no obligation to specify reasons for the non-selection of any candidate. Only those who receive the Admission Call Letter should come to the College.[/list]
Interview and Qualifying Examination
Applicants who receive the Admission Call Letter are to come to Jubilee during the first week of June for an interview and a qualifying examination. JMBC will provide board and lodging while they are on campus for these purposes.
While on campus, the applicants will be interviewed by the Admissions Committee and will take qualifying examinations in English, General Knowledge and Bible. A pass in these exams is a must for final selection.